Wednesday, August 25, 2010

schooltime!!

I love the autumn, it's my favorite time of year.  Even though the asphalt is still soft, autumn is practically here, since school started yesterday.

I signed up to take the casting class again.  After more than a year break, I decided it would help focus me.  I adore my teacher, and the group this year is full of interesting folks.  It should be very very good!!

I am overflowing with ideas; I'm going to work this morning a little on just writing them all down.  In class yesterday I did some sketching and some old ideas came flooding back to me.  I need to really buckle down - my goal is to carve one charm a week, and then finish one other artwork besides that.   Christmas is coming, and I need to fill my shop!

I also need to fulfill my CE requirements for the real job, and my birthday is coming up.  It's going to be a busy week.  But I'm very inspired and excited.




I really like what this guy does.

hint:  move your mouse and watch their heads swivel....

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment